top of page


  • Do I need a visa?
    If you are an EU or EEA citizen, you can stay and study in Germany without a visa. Citizens of most other countries will need to apply for a study visa. Please contact the Germany Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence to find out about requirements and book your visa appointment.
  • How do I find student housing?
    Touro Berlin currently doesn’t offer student housing. We do our best to provide helpful information and search tips. New students should contact the Admissions Office if they need advice.
  • Do I need a blocked account?
    If you are an international student from a non-EU country, you must prove that you have adequate financial resources for living in Germany. Please check with the German Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence about the specific blocked amount and other requirements that may apply to you.
  • Can I work on a student visa?
    Yes. EU nationals may work up to 20 hours per week during the semester. Students from non-EU countries may work 120 full days or 240 half days per year.
  • Useful websites
bottom of page