Career at Touro College Berlin
At Touro College Berlin, we are always looking for professionals with a fresh outlook and new additions to our staff and faculty. View our vacancies below.
Currently no vacancies.
Status: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Touro College Berlin is the Berlin branch of a growing American college, with English-language programs of study in Psychology, Business Administration, and Holocaust Communication and Tolerance Studies. We offer degree programs accredited in the US and in Germany. Our campus is located in Charlottenburg, close to leafy Grunewald. We are seeking a qualified person to join our small and dedicated team of international staff and faculty to serve as Recruitment Officer.
As Recruitment Officer you will be expected to perform a range of recruitment tasks to increase both quantity and quality of student applicants. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communicative skills both written and verbal. Excellent time management, willingness and ability to organize events are also essential. With your outgoing personality, you genuinely enjoy reaching out to schools and organizations, as well as working alongside students and faculty on campus. As part a broader marketing strategy, a component of this role includes marketing tasks. A talent for producing engaging copy for marketing materials is an advantage. This is a varied, hands-on role perfect for an independent self-starter motivated to achieve results.
- Student recruitment (e. g. contacting and visiting schools, representing the college at recruitment fairs)
- Event management (e. g. organizing open house days, new student orientation activities)
- Marketing tasks (e. g. content creation for promotional materials and social media)
- Alumni relations
- General administrative assistance as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; must be a native English speaker, proficient knowledge of German also required
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- A proven record of working successfully with diverse populations
- Self-management and project management abilities. Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work both independently and as a team member, and take initiative in a deadline-oriented environment
- Interest in working in higher education with an international student body
- A Bachelor’s degree (marketing, communication, or related field)
- Legal right to work in Germany
- Valid driver’s license a plus
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, list of references, and salary expectations no later than May 27, 2019 to email@example.com.
We look forward to your application.