Career at Touro College Berlin
At Touro College Berlin, we are always looking for professionals with a fresh outlook and new additions to our staff and faculty. View our vacancies below.
Currently no vacancies.
Marketing and Recruitment Officer
Status: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Touro College Berlin is the Berlin branch of a growing American college, with English-language programs of study in Psychology, Business Administration, and Holocaust Communication and Tolerance Studies. We offer degree programs accredited in the US and in Germany. Our campus is located in Charlottenburg, close to leafy Grunewald. We are seeking a qualified person to join our small and dedicated team of international staff and faculty to serve as Marketing and Recruitment Officer.
As Marketing and Recruitment Officer you will be expected to execute a broad range of marketing and recruitment tasks to increase both quantity and quality of student applicants. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communicative skills both written and verbal, and feel confident creating engaging copy for marketing materials. With your outgoing personality, you genuinely enjoy reaching out to schools and organizations as well as working alongside students and faculty on campus. This is a varied, hands-on role perfect for an independent self-starter motivated to achieve results.
- Student recruitment (e. g. contacting and visiting schools, representing the college at recruitment fairs)
- Marketing tasks (e. g. creation and production of promotional materials)
- Updating website and social media content
- Event management (e. g. open house days, new student orientation activities)
- Alumni relations
- General administrative assistance as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; must be a native English speaker, knowledge of German a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A proven record of working successfully with diverse populations.
- Self-management and project management abilities. Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work both independently and as a team member, and take initiative in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Interest in working in higher education with an international student body
- A Bachelor’s degree (marketing, communication, or related field)
- Legal right to work in Germany
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, list of references, and salary expectations no later than 27 October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application.